Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cowgirls Don't Cry By, Lorelei James


CowGirls Don’t Cry
By, Lorelei James

What a story, I was hooked from the get go and I mean hooked.
There are many twists and turns though this story.
Jessie is one Strong woman and it takes her a while to get up and do something for her-self. Did you think I was going to leave the Cowboy out?
I hope not. Brandt has always watch Jessie from afar, Always wanted to tell her how he feels. Thought it was the perfect time once, but was wrong. So sometimes, it takes time to get what you want.
Jessie and Brandt work wonderful together in this story! I just love how Lorelei James worked her magic with this book, and im sure going to read more of her work really soon!
Every minute of this story keeps you at the edge of your seat or biting your nails. Do you like hot sexy Cowboy’s? I sure do, Tall dark and hansom and a few other things *winks*.
If you love your self, some Cowboy’s this is a story im sure you are going to love…

I hope you enjoyed my review:)
Imtell next time
Happy reading

No comments: