Sunday, October 30, 2011

Revie ~ Spider's Revenge~


Spider’s Revenge
By Jennifer Estep

Ok to get started you should all know that Jennifer Estep is one of my Favorite authors.
Everything I have read by her has been so darn good.
Now on to Spider’s Revenge!
Gin, I just love her. You just never know what she is going to do next. Even if you do, it is not going to be just what you think. She really does not act like a retired assassin. I do not think she known’s the meaning of the word retired.
Some times, it is hard for me to tell you what I think about a book, I do not want to give anything away.
The charters like always are great, they pull the story together and make it a whole. Gin is great by any means, but with out Finn, Jo Jo, Sophia and Owen she just would not be the same. There are a lot more charters that make the story whole, but if I get into them this would be a very long review. Gin tho is the main one in all the books; she is a strong and stubborn woman.
Now in all the Elemental Assassin Books, Gin is at war with Mab. Always they are fighting and in this story, will the war keep going or will it end? Now am not going to tell you. So if you want to know. Go and pick up Spider’s Revenge and find out for your self.
If you have not read any of the Elemental Assassin Books, I say go for it!
There great and will keep you reading and for me to hard to put down!!

So Happy Reading Everyone intel next time!!
And Have a Very Happy Halloween

No comments: