Saturday, November 19, 2011

Review Bless Us With Content


Not for under 18 years of age

Bless Us With Content
By Tinnean


This was a very different kind of read then what I’m use to. Well not to different as it being a historical romance; Witch I absolute love to read. However, as it being a Gay historical romance is what made it a different read for me. To be 100% true, I was not sure I was going to like it. Nevertheless, it turned out to be a good story. It has all kinds of twists and turns in it. I was not sure what was going to happen around the corner in this story; Witch made it a very entertaining read. So I would recommend this to reader’s that love historical romance but that are looking for something a little different added to it.


Intel next time, pick up that book and see where the story takes you:)

3 1/2 stars

No comments: