Friday, November 18, 2011

Review Feast of Fools


Feast of Fools
By Rachel Caine

Book number 4 of The Morganville Vampires.
I thought it was just as good as the last. So much happens in such a short time. Everyone sticks together even when the odds are against them. Shane go’s though a lot in this one. Just have to toss this in there; Shane is just simply Hot as sin ~winks~ don’t get me wrong the other charters have a big part. Quit a big part. There are some new ones tossed into the mixes. However, it is up to you to say weather there the bad guys or the good guys. I my self am saying not so good!
I think you should pick Feast of Fools and give it a read, who knows you might fall in love with Morganville Vampires too

Happy reading Everyone!

Intel next time find a good book and get lost :)

5 stars

No comments: