Friday, December 9, 2011

Review The Night Before Christmas


The Night Before Christmas
By,Lori Foster, Erin McCarthy, Jill Shalvis, Kathy Love, Katherine Garbera, Kylie Adams

18 and over

I won this book off a blog contest for Lori Foster. ~smiles~

Wow, I loved reading this book! It has 6 short Christmas stories in it, all waiting to be read.
**White Knight Christmas
By, Lori Foster
**Snowed Under
By, Erin McCarty
**Ms. Humbug
By, Jill Shalvis
** I’ll Be home For Christmas
By, Kathy Love
** Seducing Scrooge
By, Katherine Garbera
** The Good Girl’s Guide To a Very Bad Christmas
By, Kylie Adams

All of these stories I thought where, are you ready?
Very hot and Steamy and oh so Sexy!!
I am very glad I have read this book.
I recommend this one to the romance with a little kick lovers, or maybe a lot of kick depending on how you take it.

Happy Reading Everyone!!

5 stars

Yummy

No comments: