Monday, December 26, 2011

Some Lovely Reviews for you!!!

~~~~ I know im behind on some reviews. I've been very busy with Christmas and the kid's being out of school. So i thought right now i would get some of them out. I hope you all like them...

Im also hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays:):)




Darkest Mercy
By, Melissa Marr


Wicked Lovely #5.…

I have always enjoyed reading this series. Even though I would have thought, some thing’s to be different. I am still trying to finger out if I even liked the way they ended. I am leaning to not so much. Don’t get me wrong the ending was good. Just not, what I was hopping for. I do so enjoy Melissa Marr’s writing style; it makes this series a whole.

So all in all very enjoyable read.


3 1/2 stars




Ghost Town
By,Rachel Caine

The Morganville Vampires #9...

I love how Rachel Caine put’s these stories together. There’s nothing better then getting lost in her world.
So much has happened along the road in this series of books. She still can find more to add with out making it bland or boring. So I will tell you, This is one of my favriot series I have read during 2011 and I am looking forward to reading more of it. I hope if you havent got the chance to start on these wonderful books, that you will.


~~ Recommended to Vampire Lovers, who like a little twist in the world.


5 stars:)



Title: One Perfect Night
Publisher: Carina Press 
Pub Date: December 19, 2011 
Author: Johns, Rachael

18 and older!


Resived from NetGallery.com

I simply fall in love with this story and am glad I picked it as one of the books I would review.
Peppa and Cameron make a wonderful story. Cameron is afraid of life, love and feeling anything really. Then when Peppa a wonderful little fairy walks into his life, it get’s tossed all around. Peppa works for Cameron as a voice talent and is great at her job. However, he does not even know she works for him. Tisk,tisk…
This is by fare a wonderful little story wroth reading if you enjoy a little Holiday romance.




Taken by the Cowboy
By, Julianne MacLean



What a story. So hard to put this one down. I have never read anything like this one. To be tossed back in to the past; the same world but different. 100% different. To share something wonderful and different and then have it reaped away at one min. Oh, this is a lovely Romance, I recommend it to any one who love’s hot, and smoking cowboy’s and enjoys romance books.
I would tell you more, but this review seems hard with out telling you spoilers. I so don’t want to do that…
So pick it up and give it a read. I’m sure you will love it as much as I did.


5 stars :)




Love the Book's you Read~
Love what the storys bring~
Read astory full of love~

Happy Reading Everyone intel next time :):)

No comments: