Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reviews :)


The Fallen Star

(Fallen Star #1)

By, Jessica Sorensen

3.5 Stars

This is a well written story that kept me wanting more.
After I got really started reading, I couldn’t put it down.
However there was a few things I didn’t like to much. The fact that Gemma spent her whole life being lied to and never being able to get the answer’s she wanted. But as the story went on I found part of the reasons behind it. I can’t wait to read more of this series.
The ending left me wanting more .
So if your looking for a YA Fantasy > Paranormal, this one might be the one for you.



A Scandalous Countess

By, Jo Beverley


I found this to be a fun and sassy read. After i got started i didnt want to put it down. Fun all the way though and left me wanting more at the end!


4 Stars


Lucky Charm

(Lucky Trilogy #1)

By, Carly Phillips

3.5 Stars

Wow what a nice and fun read. I found this one pleasurable to read. I love how Carly Phillips writes a story.
Im looking forward to reading more of this Trilogy.
So if you are looking for a contemporary romance; This one is for you!

Well this is all i have for you as of right now.
So i say find a good book,and fall inlove with the new story:)
intell next time!

No comments: