Monday, October 22, 2012

More reviews for you




The Rogue Report

By, Barbara Dawson Smith

Right off of goodreads.com

Dear Reader,

I have a secret. Several, in fact…

Most people know me only as the headmistress of a charity school. Having a son but no husband has made me a social outcast­, which is no great inconvenience since I despise Society­ especially those "gentlemen" who seduce naïve young women. My contempt for such knaves leads us to Secret the First: I am the anonymous author of The Rogue Report, a newsletter that exposes these scoundrels and their exploits.

My busy life leaves no time for romance, or so one might think. This brings us to Secret the Second: I have lately carried on a flirtation with the school's new mathematics professor. Mr. William Jackman is altogether too charming and mysterious for anyone's good ­particularly mine. Though I'm tempted to indulge my desires, I cannot help but wonder if my darling "Jack" hides secrets too.

You see, not everyone appreciates The Rogue Report, and at least one of its subjects is out for revenge. Is Jack bent on protecting me, or is he really the villain who seeks my ruin? Is it possible that I've fallen in love with the most notorious rogue of them all?

­Lady Julia Corwyn


My Review~

4Stars

I thought this was a fun and exciting book to read. I little different then the normal
Historical Romance that I read. I am glad I checked this one out from the library.
Very different and I hope if you are a Historical Romance reader you will try this one!




Cowboy Trouble

By, Joanne Kennedy

Right off of goodreads.com

A cowboy like that could break your heart...
Fleeing her latest love-life disaster, big city journalist Libby Brown's transition to rural living isn't going exactly as planned. Her childhood dream has always been to own a farm-but without the constant help of her charming, sexy cowboy neighbor, she'd never make it through her first Wyoming season.

But he could sure keep you warm at night, too...
Handsome rancher Luke Rawlins is impressed by this sassy, independent city girl. But he yearns to do more than help Libby out with her ranch. He's ready for love, and he wants to go the distance...
Then the two get embroiled in their tiny town's one and only crime story, and Libby discovers that their sizzling hot attraction is going to complicate her life in every way possible...


My Review~

3.5 Stars

Everyone one need a little Cowboy some times ~wink~

This was a fun and sapience filled read. From the very begging there was something going on in the small town, Libby moved to.
Luke tries to help her out, but Libby wants to do it on her own.
She always seems to get her self right in the middle of the trouble weather it’s the man in town or the murder that they say is on the lose.
So if you like, a little cowboy mixed in to your reading give this one a try!


There you have it:)
So intel next time find a good story and get lost in it :)




No comments: