Monday, April 8, 2013

Shadow of the Blood Moon



Shadow of the Blood Moon
(Blood Moon #2)

By, Robin P. Waldrop

Goodreads.com

Genevieve Labreck is back with a score to settle. Her mom has been kidnapped by Zane, hybrid and all-around monster. Rumors fly that Gen’s mom is holed away in Prague, a city recognized by humans for its serene beauty and intense culture, but Gen and Will know something humans don’t. Prague is haunted by dark, evil forces.
Can Gen and Will save her mom, or will they be too late?
Some will live, others will fall. At what price do you walk away from those you love?

Review**

I loved book one quit a lot. But this one was not what I was hopping for. I still enjoyed reading it. But something was missing I cant quit put my finger on it.
I think It was Genevieve she just didn’t pull off what I was hoping for.
However this is still a good story and maybe when I read it again in the future it might be different.

So im going to have give it 3 stars.

No comments: