Saturday, October 22, 2011

Review Frost Moon


Skin dancer Book 1: Frost Moon
By, Anthony Francis

This has been a very entraining read. It started slow, was not 100% sure, I was going to like it. I never read anything about it, picked it up on eBook, well just because I like reading new Author’s now and then. That is just one way I like to check out a new authors work, Someone I haven’t read before.
I like the magical tattoos; now those I thought were very cool.
The charters where quit different in this book. There’s a whole set of difficulties, it is a completely different world in Anthony Francis work.
So all and all I am going to say this is a good fantasy story and I think it should have lots to add to coming books.

So I am giving this book 3.5 stars


So happy Reading intel next time:)

No comments: