Friday, November 25, 2011

Review Lord of Misrule


Lord of Misrule
By, Rachel Caine

The Morganville vampires #5.
You know I loved it. I think Rachel Caine is a wonderful writer and storyteller. Her work sucks you right in and it is a wonder I can get anything done when I am reading these books.lol I know that is just so bad. In war, so much happens and that is the same for Lord of Misrule. The perfect name for this book by the way. So much suspense; just so much happened in this. And you know what; I can’t wait to start the next one. So once again, If you like Vampire stories; These are books that you most read. Rachel Caine takes her Vampires to the next leave. And the Humans are just as good. These are those Vampire stories that could not live with out having the humans in them.

Happy Reading Everyone!
Intel next time :)

By the way i hope Everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving:):)



5 stars

No comments: