Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review A Shot in the Dark


A Shot in the Dark
By, Christine d’Abo

FICTION - ADULT: Other: Erotica
Kindle
Gotten from NetGalley.com


I really enjoyed this book. It was a lot of fun to read and hard to put down once I got started. It sucked me right into the story. The charters were great really great. They all had their place. Carter sounds smoking hott, Paige is a woman that finally grows up, and stop’s being pushed around. The Bondage in A Shot in the Dark is not to strong but not just light either. I would have to say there is just the right amount of bondage. This is the first story I have read from Christine d’Abo; now I’m looking forward to reading more of her writing.
I’m recommending this book to the romance and erotic readers; This one is wroth picking up!

Happy Reading Everyone! Intel next time:)

5 stars

For 18 and older

No comments: