Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Review Midnight Alley

I am doing a reread on "The Morganville Vampires" By, Rachel Caine!
I have the last 2 new Books out and wanted to reread read the rest to be up to track on them when i started reading the new ones. Here is a list of all the Morganville Vampire books!!
Book 1 Glass House
Book 2 The Dead Girls' Dance
Book 3 Midnight Alley
Book 4 Feast of Fools
Book 5 Lord of Misrule
Book 6 Carpe Corpus
Book 7 Fade Out
Book 8 Kiss of Death
Book 9 Ghost Town
Book 10 Bite Club (Havent read yet)
Book 11 Last Breath (Just came out and havent read yet)

So there you havethe list! Now on to my review.


Midnight Alley
(The Morganville Vampires #3)
By, Rachel Caine

As always, this book delivered what I was looking for and more.
I just simply love the Morganville Vampires. I have picked up the very first one.
Each book has its own story going on, but they all hook together to make a whole store.
I love how the members of the Glass house always find a way to get into trouble some how, even when there not trying.
I could spend a lot of time talking about the charters and the story line. However, to me the best way to find them out is to pick it up and read it. I know that The Morganville Vampires are not going to be for everyone. But they are a great twist on Vampires and the way they live with humans, if say Humans lived in a town that was made for Vampires. Wait there is more and I for one cannot wait to read some! Many new charters where added in this book and new contracts signed and now it’s time to uphold there end.
Alright there you have it. To this was a great read and im ready to pick up book 4 and start reading.



Intel next time pick up a new book and see where it takes you!!
So Happy Reading Everyone:):)
5 stars

No comments: