Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review The Morganville Vampires



The Morganville Vampires
By, Rachel Caine

Glass House and The Dead Girls’ Dance

I love this book; it is such a fun read. What would it be like to wake up one day and find out there is more Vampires then people in the town you live in.
I think it could be kinda cool.
Now I thought when I first read the title that it was going to be a house made out of glass.. Hey, that’s what I you get for thinking right.lol.
Any way Claire Danver has no idea what she has gotten her self into, and it’s not just the Vampires. She makes friends and she makes enemies. In addition, along the way she might find her self-liking a boy maybe even loving him. But then again maybe not. The one thing that is for sure is there is Danger behind ever corner and dark turn.
I love the Way Rachel Caine put’s this together, her would she made is wonderful and kinda spicy.
Very enjoyable read that I 100% recommend you read if you love Vampire stories that top right on with life!

Happy Reading Everyone In tell Next time

5 stars

No comments: