Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review A Scandalous Past


A Scandalous Past
By Ava Stone

This is a very well written story. I enjoyed every min of it and more. It is not like what you would think you would get from a story that sounds like there are rakes and scandals around every corner.
I have never read any of Ava Stones work before and this is the first one of this series I have read not knowing that it was in a series when I started reading it. However, even as a stand a loan story it was good.
I fell in love with the charters they were very well written and the story to. I am a such a big fan of stories that are based in this era; There is just some thing whimsical! So I would recommend this story to romance lovers who enjoy a little spice in there reading.
I’m looking forward to read more of Ava Stones work, she looks to have a long list of book waiting to be dive into.


So Happy Reading Everyone Intel next time

4 stars

No comments: