Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Got freash one for you here...~review~


The Cowboy Tutor
By, Linda Ford


(Love Inspire Historical}

Subtitle, Three brides for three cowboys
Publisher, Harlequin 
Imprint, Harlequin Love Inspired Historical
Pub Date, February 07, 2012

Category, FICTION - ADULT
Contemporary Romance


www.Netgalley.com

3 Stars

I was a little learrery at this one from the beginning, I love to read Romance. However, I am not to into the way to mush stuff. But as I really started to get in to The Cowboy Tutor. One of the first this I started thinking of, “Men” lol. It is just that in this story the main charters’ trys to lie and everyone knows how those turn out right. Need I say more on that one? Let’s put it this way, there is a lot of hard work and determination in this book. A hope that loves will concurer all kind of thing. Therefore, for a Contemporary Romance, It was a very good read. I am recommending to Contemporary romance lovers.

(((I was giving the chance to read this by Netgallery.com for a honest review)))

Happy Reading Intel next time...

No comments: