Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reviews~~

Sorry i havent posted in a bit.. been really busy!

But i do got a couple of reviews for you:) So hope you enjoy~~





Sighs Matter
By, Marianne Stillings

I did it again… Did not start with book one of the set.
Oh well I thought this was a good book by it’s self. I got a little side tracked when some stories were brought into this one, but nothing bad.
I wasn’t sure what I was getting when I picked up this book. I do know I loved the cover and that is one of the reasons I picked it up. I know bad right.
I enjoyed how this was put together; there is a great mystery to this story a great hero and fun charters to read about and find out about.

So I’m going to say all and all this was a good book to read and I think im going to check out the first to in this series to read.


3 1/2 stars :)





Cop Out
By,K.C. Burn



Category
FICTION - ADULT
Mystery, Detective, Suspense & Thrillers: Mystery & Detective

~~18 and older~~

3 1/2 Stars


Great story line.
The story starts with a tradgy. And turns around with a friend’s ship, that starts to become something else but both men are to blind or scared to notice what is right in front of them.
I could see how being a cop would be a busy life and with a new partner that is what is happing to Kurt along with his pain from losing a friend ship and trying to come out to his own self about what is happing in his life.
Then there is Davy, he is Kurt’s old partners lover. The men Kurt has became friends with.
I like Davy, he’s a little scared and confused on what to do. Kurt come’s into his life and they have a great friend ship. There is a lot about him that is great.
I don’t want to say any more. I hate to give any of it away.
So I am going to say pick this one up if you like a good mystery romance…

Thank you Netgalley.com

There you have to good stories to check out if you wish:)

So intel next time... Pick up something alittle dinffernt; Who know's you might just like it~~~

No comments: