Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kitty and the Midnight Hour


Kitty and the Midnight Hour

(Kitty Norville #1)

By, Carrie Vaughn

Let me start by saying, That I Love Kitty! What a name for a werewolf right? Yeah some curl joke on her. But you know she was born human so life tossed her a few lemons!
Kitty starts life off as a wolf on the bottom of the pole, she’s the one bullied and picked on, last to do everything with in the pack. She has one good friend with in the pack T.J. He takes care of her, in the best of his abilities.
After all the stuff that has happened to Kitty, she finally gets a break. A radio show call the Midnight hour. I think that show does a wonder for her. It helps her find her-self and I don’t think in a bad way either. A lot of bad happens but at the same time, some good comes out of everything.
Overall, I am looking forward to reading book 2 in the Kitty Noville!
I enjoyed the book quit a lot after a little bit in to it…

Now this is a story that i really think need's to be read all the way though. I dont think to jugde it before hand would be right.

3.5 Star

Happy reading Everyone intell next time!!

No comments: