Friday, March 9, 2012

**Reviews**

~~ I am sorry it has been awhile sence i got a chance to post anything. My computer was being all werid and would mess up every time i tried writing a review. So i have a few reviews for you today. I hope you like them!!





The Bachelor
By, Carly Phillips


(Chandler Brothers #1)

I would like to start out by saying how much i like Carly Phillips writing. Everything i have read from her so far i find to be very good.

~~I always like a story about a bad boy! Who don’t right?
I was not 100% sure though when I first started to read The Bachelor what I was going to think about It. It does have it difficulties though. A few times, I was thinking that it could be better and others I found my self lost in the pages.
There are some very interesting characters in the Bachelor.
I found it a fun and sexy read in the end. I am going to have to pick up some more of these stories. ~~

im giving this 3.5 stars



Wicked Weekend
By, Gillian Archer


(Pleasure Code, #1)

4 Stars....


18 and older

A weekend of some fun and a little BDSM.
I found my self looking to find what was going to happen next. Even though im sure I new somewhere in the back of my mind what was next.
Wicked Weekend, I found to be a fast and hot read. It takes you into a underground world of BDSM. A woman who has only dreamed about it. The perfect man to make them dreams come true.
So all and all very fun and fast read!

Thank you Netgalley.net for this book!!

No comments: