Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Hunger Games




The Hunger Games

(The Hunger Games #1)

By, Suzanne Collins


I have wanted to read this ever since I have herd about it. So when I finally got the chance to check it out I was trilled. No, I haven’t watched the movie yet, I told my self no; Not Intel I read the book!
This book was something else that is for sure. It was a first in the lines of leaving me almost speech less. I never new what what was going to happen next. I even bite my lip quit a few times trying to anticipate what was going to happen.
Katniss Everdeen . . . Peeta Mellark…
These two go to the Hunger games. In addition, the games turn is more then either have thought, they make it farther then they both thought. There are so many twists and turns, it is sure to keep you on your toes.
I for one cant wait to see if the library has book 2 tomorrow, I so want to read it.
Great story I loved reading it very much!!


4.5 Stars

Intel next time, read a good book and take a break:)

No comments: