Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reviews,Reviews Reviews;)




Graveminder

By, Melissa Marr


First off, let me say that I love Melissa Marr’s Wicked Lovely series.

Now on to Graveminder~`
To tell the truth when I seen this at the library I just had to check it out. I was not let down in any way about the world I thought Melissa would take me to. She sure knows how to transport you to a different reality.
It was such a different read from what I usually get in to. It was a little freaky there for a while, I was not sure I was going to like what I was getting in to. However, I found the story to take on a different meaning.
I did enjoy Graveminder. Fun and kinda scary all at the same time. Well maybe not scary per say but weird might be a better word. I do enjoy a weird story now and then. I think I am going to recommend this one to more of the Urban Fantasy lover’s maybe even some paranormal lovers too!


3.5 Stars



5 stars on this one~~



Love Drunk Cowboy

(Spikes & Spurs #1)

By, Carolyn Brown


Let us just say the name say’s it all!
This is a hot and sassy love story. That was not a cut and dry, like many love stories.
Great charters and plot. There was one hot as can be cowboy. A woman from the city trying to turn farmer (watermelon) Umm yummy. I had to go out and get one ½ way though…lol
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish!
If you like romance this one is for you. Or Even if you just like a little cowboy!




3 Stars

Overbite

(Insatiable #2)

By, Meg Cabot

I found this to be a good story, just as much as the first one.
The ending for me was not what I was hopping for, but nerveless good.
I am glad I got the chance to read book to of this series of books.
I have always loved Vampire stories and this one was very enjoyable.
I recommend this one to paranormal lovers, there also is a bit of romance too!


So intel next time give that book thats got dust on it a try!!

No comments: