Sunday, May 20, 2012

Some Reviews to share with you~




Firelight

(Darkest London #1)
By, Kristen Callihan

First off, let me tell you, I loved the cover, which is what drew me to this book to begin with!
All those flames.
I found this to be a very well written story and wish that it never ended. The man in the mask that saves the night. The woman with the fire deep with in.
I found this to be one of the most Unique stories that I have read in a long time. It is a Historical Paranormal is how I would best tell you what it is. It has all the historical romance with exciting Paranormal.

Therefore, overall I found this to a very sexy, funny, romantic story filled to the brim with lot’s and lots of turns to keep you reading.
I am really glad i picked this book up and i can't wait to read more!


4 Stars






The Vampire, the Witch and the Werewolf: A New Orleans Threesome

By, Louisa Bacio



~~18 and older

~~4.5 Stars

Lily is one lucky woman, no second thoughts there…
She go’s to New Orleans for help. Not only does she find help, she finds a Hot and sexy Vampire and a Steaming sexy Werewolf.
I just love vampire, Lawrence Justice, and a werewolf, Trevor Pack.
Them with Lily Anima make this one heck of a story!
I found this story to be very hot and steamy with fun and sad up’s and downs. Twists and turns that you won’t know what is around the next bind.
This is the first of Louisa Bacio’s books that I have ever read and I’m sure to read more.
I won this book on a bloghop, that she was in and I am really gladJ
This story combines all that is great, wonderful about erotic romance, and paranormal.





The Wolf She Married
By, Lizzie Lynn Lee

~~18 and older
Fast little erotic paranormal read. I am not 100% sure, how well I like this one. Kind of wish it had a little more story to tell. There really is not much else to tell about it.
Well the cover is really hot so that’s got to be for something right!
So to be far I’m going to give it 2 stars.

2 Stars

So intel next time, pick up a good story and find your self lost with in it's pages!!

No comments: