Thursday, February 23, 2012

Reviews

Got some reviews for you!



Nightshade
By, Andrea Cremer



(Nightshade #1)


I have been wanting to read this book since I seen the first review come out on it.
I really think this is a great book, nice story. Very different from what you would be thinking you were getting from a werewolf book. There is magic which you know is very powerful in it’s self. You put the werewolf’s in too and that makes for one heck of a story. I love the charters. You get two alphas not just the one. One female and the other male. Both take care of there own small pack but are to be join as one farther along the way. This is the life that was made for them; they have no choice in the matter.

I am glad I picked up this book and read it, wonderful story!

4 Stars





Wolfsbane
By, Andrea Cremer


(Nightshade #2)

I seem to still be enjoying Nightshade “Wolfsbane” as well as I did the first one. I do seem to fined the plot is getting ticker. I am not 100% sure I am likening wear everything is headed. I like Shay don’t get me wrong, but you know what I am so going for Rin. There is just something about him I find intriguing. I think he might really be in love with Calla!
In addition, not just, because it is said they have to be together. I think he has always cared deeply for her. Shay is good, but I think it is a little odd he has Calla so tooken. Maybe it’s just me But!!! Who knows?
I am so glad I did decide to pick up Andrea Cremer Nightshade books. They are really well written and do have a good story to read. Different from any I have read before.

~~Great Story

3.5 Stars





Bloodrose
By, Andrea Cremer


(Nightshade #3)

I am not sure how to write a review on this book… I am having mixed feeling and I mean mixed. This book made me cry like a baby. So much happens in this story and I did not like how it turned out. It was still well written and a good story in its own way. Just not, what I was hoping for. Well for one thing, I do like Andrea Cremer work. Just wish Bloodrose turned out different then it did.
There really anit a whole lot else to say.


2 Stars
I do feel kinda bad im not one to rank books this low but something is just not setting right about this story.


I hope everyone can find there selfs a good book, and relax a bit :)

No comments: